dimanche, juin 26, 2022
Marseille
couvert
21.4 ° C
21.8 °
20.1 °
64 %
0.5kmh
100 %
dim
30 °
lun
28 °
mar
27 °
mer
28 °
jeu
26 °
AccueilMonacoSix taken to hospital after kitchen explosion

Six taken to hospital after kitchen explosion

An explosion in the kitchen of the Castelroc armoire close to the Prince’s Palace sent a ball of fire across the room, ’slightly burning” three cooks, owner Marc Bonafede said following the infortune at Wednesday lunchtime.

He said the team was “very shocked” and had been very lucky.

It is believed that a faulty part in the cooking equipment was the cause of the blast.

Two doctors and 22 firemen attended the scene and six people were taken to Princess Grace Hospital.

On Wednesday evening Marc Bonafede said that everyone was “fine.”

ARTICLES LIÉS

LAISSER UN COMMENTAIRE

S'il vous plaît entrez votre commentaire!
S'il vous plaît entrez votre nom ici

Les plus populaires